Apr 11, 2012

You Can't Stop the Spring

It's been coral city here at the Gone2RehabBRB headquarters. It was inevitable to get into warm colors, it's spring and they make my eyes look ohsoblue.

A look that was a bit more complex in real life is using gold pink in the inner and outer corner and then I have a sheer coral in the center of the lid. I used

 
Meow Wildcats Lynx on the lid. 
BeYu pink gold shadow in the corner. BM Beauty Her Majesty is the exact same color if you are looking  for a dupe.


Pink, cooler tone white highlight on the browbone is, to me, the key to make the warmth on the lid to stand out much more. It gives you a contrast yet it still looks natural because it offsets the orangey tones on the lid. If you have yellow undertones  to your skin you know how pink highlight color ala Urban Decay's Sin looks so strange on the browbone. But combined with so much overall warmth, you'll alble to pull it off.


Catrice Go, Get Bronzed liquid liner (D/C) was used to create a winged out kitty cat eyes.
To indtodce more gold shimmer, I layered Essence gold longlasting pencil over the liquid liner from the middle of the eye toward the inner corner. The same gold liner I used on the waterline and lower lashline.

I did all this to get a softer look, but I'll be honest - it ended up setting and drying into too much of a mellow line. Just didn't give my eyes and lashes enough definition. I'm thinking it would be nice if i layered the gold pencil on top of a black liquid liner just so there is still something there to define the lashline.




Brows I filled in quite lightly since this was an overall a soft look. With all the gold and sheen and shimmer in the shadows I didn't look harsh, the crease was easy to blend out as well.

4 Comments:

beautyshineswoman said...

beautiful

http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.pt/

Safiyah said...

lovely and spring-y. love corals <3

EyeGraffiti said...

This is just such a fresh and peachy look that really brings me severe sun cravings!
Lovely!
Phlox

olgiepolgie said...

I love the golden peachy tones in this look. Th liner is a lovely colour. The gold pencil over black would have looked awesome, too!

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .