Feb 28, 2013

FdS navy liner

Hey guys =) 

Cut crease time, time of good time and fun. I went the neutral route this time with shimmery beige lids and chocolate cut crease spiced up with some awesome blue liner. 
 

 I used:
SHADOWS

Sweetscents eyeshadow but I don't know which one, it is either Camelot Beige or Oriental Beige.
For the crease I used Sleek Chaos palette: the black and brown.
To matt down the crease I used Isadora Classic Browns palette.

To cut the crease I first layered down a soft brown eye pencil and put a line of brown eyeshadow over it using a lip brush. Then I used a tiny duo-fiber crease brush to put shadow above the line I had initially created.

LINERS
Sleek Dip-it Liquid Eyeliner
Fleur de Sante automatic eyeliner in Navy Blue. This stuff is reallly soft and comfortable to wear on the waterline
 
I am quite scared of doing a cut crease. I would really like to explore different shapes of cutting the crease but I struggle with anything that doesn't involve following my natural line :( I've tried many times and the lack of success has left me completely discouraged.

I will keep trying. Any tips would be helpful, please, do share.

=)
V

11 Comments:

hysteriaofdecay said...

Čudovit mejkap, ful ti paše <3 Cut crease tudi mene ustrahuje, tebi je pa zelo lepo uspelo :)

Taya said...

Prekrasen makeup. Cut crease sem že probala, ampak meni nikakor ne uspe, kot bi moral. :/

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I am in love with this! It is perfect and looks amazing on your light eyes. You should do cut creases more often because this looks amazing! I struggle also with the shape of my eye, I always tend to follow that shape out of habit. :( All I can say is I get lots of inspiration and ideas from looking at other people's work and how they do shapes and lines and such. Maybe find someone who has a totally different eyeshape from yours and force yourself to do it the way they do? haha.. or do your makeup in reverse order; I find that sometimes, doing my liner and crease first helps me with doing the lid color and placement and whatnot. usually I do it the other way round. ;P

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Ina, @Taya Hvala, dekleti. Res je taka občutljiva tehnika, nikdar ne veš, kako se bo posrečilo.

@Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー I'm so glad you enjoyed this look.
Ah, see this is what gets me frustrated, trying to replicate the cut crease by someone who has very round big eye.

I will try the reverse order, what a fantastic idea. Thanks!

olgiepolgie said...

This is so beautiful! The blue offsets the neutrals so well. I totally suck at cut creases, so I'm totally in awe of you right now!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@olgiepolgie_ not sure why, but i always tend to grab blue liner when I'm doing neutrals. I think it's a habit I have acquired through reading other blogs :D

Maja said...

Čudovito! :D

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Maja: hvala :)

Safiyah said...

Love this look, it's so pretty! <3

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Thank your for your encouraging words, Safiyah.

Marcela said...

Čudovit cut crease makepu look! Res ti je zelo dobro ratal in super izbira barv!

Moj blog: http://keepingupwithmarcela.blogspot.com/2013/12/giveaway.html

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .