Sep 16, 2012

Matte Aqua Look - the sparkly edition


If you have seen my Matte Aqua Look post you will know what this is about.  All I did was add more highlight and a trimmed pair of Birds of Paradise falsies.


More of my yadda yadda bullshit can be read after the jump. 
Also, there is a bonus Jangsara tribute at the end of this post.



It is just so mind blowing how much of a difference inner corner highlight does. In my previos post the inner corners look like I literally drew the edges with an opaque pencil.
A little bit of light-reflecting shadow and it alters the final result so much.



Birds of Paradise lashes are by Eye's Chic and were sent from the company called Hkcenterhk. They are completely insane but still loads of fun.
You can see them untrimmed in the review I did HERE. 
I find the band to be stiff and lashes are quite heavy to wear so I only go for them If I'm having random make-up fun with no intentions of going anywhere. 


And theeeen, just for kicks, I added a bit of Fyrinnae Conjuror eyeshadow on my lid and some sparkly shadow in the crease. I felt the angle this picture was taken makes my eyes look a bit like Jangsara :D


1 Comments:

olgiepolgie said...

Ooh, I don't know which one I like more: the matte or the shimmer version! They're both gorgeous. I love Conjuror in this look.

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .