Oct 4, 2010

Pink? Really?

Hey, beautiful people, I have another make-up look to share. You do know that this is a primarily a blog for eye make-up, right? So there is plenty more to come ;)

On the lids is ...drumroll... PINK. I know, shocking

But I really like this pink because it's redish and with gold frost in it (possibly
a dupe for Expensive Pink by MAC? yes, no, maybe? If you have it, please let me know). It's from a BeYu trio that I believe is discontinued. Outer V - deep red and the black from the Sleek i-Divine Sunset palette. I have swatches of all the colors right here -->Sleek Palettes swatches.
 A look using Sleek Sunset Palette

Essence Black Mania Liquid Liner and IsaDora Waterproof mascara.
Click to view full size ;)

 Sleek sunset palette using the deep red in the outer V



I'm not the person for pink. And when I say pink, I mean baby, bubble gum, Hello Kitty kinda pink. Oh, no :D
But with this particular shadow I simply adore how the gold shimmer plays with
the pink pigment, making it look almost coral. Gorgeous!

Hope you won't hate on me too much for not liking pink. :)
~V.


8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This makeup is gorgeous!! I love the color! It looks amazing on yr eyes.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Linsay
Awww, thanks *blush*

Beautylicieuse said...

lovely look,

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Beautylicieuse

Thank you <3

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I love pink, it looks so pretty on your eyes! You're right, it is a lovely color! Very nice! :)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー
Haha, I am very particular about my pinks :D Only seem to like selected few shades.

Krystal said...

thanks for following!!
MissySassyPants.blogspot.com

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Krystal Leigh
=)

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .