Aug 25, 2012

Comfort feeding with pralines

Hey guys =) Welcome back!


I became interested in this shading techique, where you place a dark color to you inner and outer corners, you sheerly wash it in the crease (so you connect both dark corners). And then you apply a highlighting color in the middle of the lid. 

Like so:

Notice how my tear duct is 
is a dark chocolately brown? Usually that is where the highlight colors go for me. But not with this technique, oh no. 

Surprisingly, I don't mind not going all bright-eyed, bushy tailed.
Yeah, it casts a shadow. Which is what I find really sexy.
Smokey eyes for big eyes is what this is which is why I've never really been much interested in making up my eyes like this. Now I'm a believer. 




Eyes

Mineralissima Praline eyeshadow
Mineralissima Cream eyeshadow
Nyx Walnut eyeliner pencil (waterline) 
Ombia Waterproof mascara 

Lips

Essence LE 50's Girl Reloaded lipstick in 02 I'm Sailing 


Cheeks

BellaPierre eyeshadow in Posh ( a purple with blue douchrome) frankened with the sheer side of the
Logona dou blush in Peche.


If I was to show a signature look of what I am comfortable  wearing that isn't a nude no-make-up make-up, this would be it!
I'd probably go even deeper than this, I sometimes forget that shadow will fade once it settles on the skin properly. I have dry lids,  it's impossible to prevent drying out throught the day. First world problems, eh? :P


<3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">V.

2 Comments:

Wendi_ThroatPunch said...

I love the soft glow from the inside out. Lovely!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Makeup Zombie: thank you. Interesting about the glow, Cream is such a plain shadow I would not expect it to do much.

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .