Jul 9, 2011

Sleek Monaco and Chaos LOOK

Greetings, fellow bloggers!

I promised colours and here they are.
 

Products:
Sleek i-divine Monaco LE palette
Sleek i-divine Chaos palette
Essence Black Mania liquid liner
Isadora Waterproof mascara
and lashes from kkcenterhk that you can read about at my blog post about Eye's Chic Lashes 813 Doll Eyes Half lashes 


Let me start by commenting on the lashes. The have a very stiff and THICK band which made the end of them in the inner corner stick out, creating a visible triangle on the lash line. Not attractive. 
Bare that in mind if you are interested in these lashes! I will try to wiggle the band and loosen it up so it's not so stiff and try again. I will keep you posted with results.
So due to this issue my liner looks a bit odd. =)



The matte white eyeshadow from Chaos in the inner corner and at the highest arch of the brows, just in that triangle. Then I used Bamboo from the Monaco palette and higlighter the entire brownbone area. 
Then I grabbed a bit of the very sheer yellow from Chaos on a 224 by mac and blended it into Bamboo which at the same time defined the crease.  

To my lid I applied a foiling medium and pack this teal color.  The edges of the teal color got blended with a neon pink (imagine that!) and the neon pink got blended into the yellow with an orange. All of this is from the Monaco collection. 

On the lower lashline I used the plum color on the outher corner and yellow on the inner corner.
I blended out the plum with some yellow aswell.



And then I decided I was done with the falsies and took them off. 
So here a few pictures without the oh so gorgeous lash enhancement fakeness. I pretty much love this look MORE than I thought.
So why am I even showing you these? WEEEEEEELL; I'm currently drafting a post with Sleek i-Divine Monaco and Chaos palette as the main star feature. I just need to take pictures of swatches. In the meantime, 
hope you enjoy this.

I just glad my make-up skills imporved over then year. I'm almost been blog for about a year now.



 This look got me excited for summer and using color and experimenting again,
I haven't made a new look for my blog in about 4 months due to lack of time. Glad to be back now, though :D


<3, V

Please, follow this blog via  Google friend connect 
 For more fun, go to Gone2RehabBRB on facebook
or to just talk a wee bit there's my Twitter

16 Comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning, i love it!

Fragancia said...

This is just beautiful!!!

nihrida said...

Super make up, zelo lepo zasenčeno. =)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Aww, thank you gals <3

PpZcherry said...

Amazing <3 love it !!!!!! =)

KimmieKarma♥ said...

This is so pretty, I love it! I really need the Monaco palette!

SilhouetteScreams said...

That blue/aqua/teal/whatever is STUNNING. So briiiiiiight!

The Peach said...

Love the lid color! And you have such great blending skills! Great colorful look!

Anonymous said...

Čudovito! <3

MsRinz said...

intense color and i am loving it!

Christine said...

This is so pretty :)

Love Christine ♥

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@KimmieKarma♥
I think it's worth it. I feel it's a nicer and better version of Chaos.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@PpZflame
Thank you so much.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@SilhouetteScreams
Two layers was what it took to get it there ;)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@The Peach
The trick is with layering =)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Neko
Najlepša hvala <3

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .