Oct 20, 2011

EyeGraffiti inspired make-up look

Hi =)

I got lost amid of the epic swatchfest I had last week. I felt like there is nothing interesting to show you apart from that. Lucikly, I came accross an AMAZING blog that's been around for more than a year. The quality of pictures is astounding the the looks are everything from fun to daytime. 
I now stalk the EyeGraffiti blog religiously.

 

I was extremely inspired by their MU looks and I decided to recreate their Orange Meets Blue... make-up look.


This is my softer version of it, because the nature of my chosen eyeshadow did not allow me to layer more color to get the dimension of the original. Mine is softer and warmer, and I'd picked out a wrong shade of blue, yet I still LOVE it.


Products used:
- orange eyeshadows: matter dusty orange from Sleek Chaos palette, blended into my highlight with Pyromantic Erotica by Fyrinnae.
- blue eyeshadow: Sleek Storm palette 
- highlight: regular frosty white, beYu cosmetics trio
- false lashes: Fingr's invidual lashes

Technique 
I highlighted first and orange-ized my crease, fadding upward. I used the blue eyeshadow to first create an very winged out liner. Then I connected the liner with more blue shadow, so that the blue touches the crease and fades toward the center of the lid. The same blue I ran on the lower 1/3 of the lashliner and then faded the line out.
I glued a few individual lashes on the outer corner of my upper lashine. I thought they made a MASSIVE difference to how my eyes looks. Love them.



I'm kinda nervous about the feedback.
Do y'all like it? *bites nails*

<3,
V

9 Comments:

Biba said...

O, tudi jaz redno spremljam EyeGrafitti - res krasne fotke in MU.

Tudi tvoja verzija je super. Tele trepalnice res lepo izpadejo.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Jaz sem pa zadnjič našla prvič in sta me punci čisto očarali. =)

Drugače pa hvala za kompliment. <3

EyeGraffiti said...

I love it!! So glad that we're able to inspire you. That's why we started blogging! Gosh, you eye colour is just amazing. I would love to see a look where you use a lot of rhinestones and glitter... ;)
Thanks for the kind words about us, we really appreciate it!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@EyeGraffiti =) Thanks.
It's true. Your blog made me excited about make-up application again.

Hmm, I'm not sure where to buy rhinestones locally (maybe I can get help from anybody reading this) but glitter I do have.
Purple glitter that I only swatched once and never used it.

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Woww this is looking gorgeous <3 Great job honey!!!

EyeGraffiti said...

So happy to hear that. Make Up is just so much fun and makes the world a better place!

To bad you never use it. I tend to use glitter whenever I get the chance to...

I get a lot of my rhinestones from Make Up Store, but I know MUFE got some really nice ones (got some from them as well). Also, if you wanna go online this site got a lot of fun stuff http://www.rhinestonesonline.co.uk/.

Saimese said...

This looks beautiful! I love how the outer single lashes add that oomph factor but they still look so natural!

CRYS said...

VERY NICE:) I´LL TRY THIS OUT:)

socialitedreams said...

i do like it, esp the light lid and then navy outer v :) pretty

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .