Nov 6, 2011

Arabic Eyes with Meow Cosmetics

Hey, guys

I was browsing through Artlook4u blog when I came across this look. I loved it, so decided to try it out.

This is my interpretation of it. 

I used liquid liner with all my lines which was a mistake. I should have went with cream liner, liquid is too wet and fiddly and you cant get crisp lines because of all the feathering. 
I used a clown white color as my base and then in the end I wet it to get the stark highlight of all the lines I drew.


Lid color is Toasted mixed with Sin from our infamous UD Naked palette. The outher corner purple is Meow's Zombie collection shadow, Evil Eye.


Lips have a layer of Essence I'm sailing lipstick.


And I also added half lashes to the outer corner.



I took more pictures than usual, as I felt this is actually a great make-up look. The technique I think is great if you want to practice your skill. I learnt a lot from trying this out, moreso than any other look I've done in the past 6 months. 
So I dediced arabic eyes is something I want to explore and get better at. I'm having loads of fun thus far.


I gotta say that the line on the lower lashes was the most challneging. I did, of course, drew me sketch lines with powder eyeshadow and only then went over it with a liquid liner. Yet it was hard to manipulate and get the brush going a specific way.




I hope you like it! 

<3,
V.

17 Comments:

Pink_Diamond said...

uuuu kok hudooooo:) Ful lep make up

Unknown said...

I kind of prefer the white as the hlight to the lines, it give it a more dramatic tone.

Biba said...

Vau! Čudovito!

Anonymous said...

Super MU! Tak dramatičen :)

EyeGraffiti said...

no way! luckily I sat down when looking at this!!!! AMAZING!
You're holding a world record for eyeliner drawing if that contest will be pulled off!
Gosh!

goga said...

Hud make up <3

Cmp said...

You did a great job with this, congrats!I only tried arabic make-up once, and I decided it's not my thing. :))))

And this look actually looks really nice on you :)

Midnite Echo said...

This look is beautiful! It really pops and looks great on you.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Thank you alll *hugs*

I'm really glad you ladies like it.
I appreciate your kind words.

Leira Yann said...

This look is beautiful. Gorgeous. Lovely lashes too. So beautiful.

socialitedreams said...

wow, how good is this? i love arabian eye makeup looks, this is a cool take on it :) i'm so used to seeing reds, blues, golds used so i like this take with the pink and purple. nice job!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@socialitedreams - oh yeah, that's actually a great idea, I haven't done anything in those color combinations.

CRYS said...

I LOVE ARABIC EYES,GOOD JOB GIRL:)

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is probably one of my favourite looks from you! The liner is perfect, and I love how you used white to make the liner pop :)

Lutrinaë said...

It's really a nice one, good interpratation!

I always wonder how the liner stick in the inner corner of the eye, it never does on mine, maybe my eyes are too wet? Even with a primer it wouldn't work!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@ Lutrinaë: I used a cream white eyeshadow. maybe you can try that in place of a liner and see if it works any better for you.

Hottie McNaughty said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .