Dec 30, 2012

My Christmas Make-up

Hey everyone!

This is what I wore on the 25th, chilling alone at my place. Hope everyone had a lovely time with their loved ones. 

 I used Sleek and Fleur de Sante products for this look.

Eyeshadow base 

Fleur de Sante Eye Contact eyeshadow, shade Sparkling Aubergine (it's a plumy sheer taupe).   



 EYESHADOW: 


Fleur de Sante Aqua Eyeshadow quartet (white in the inner corner, the darkest silver all over the lid)
Sleek Chaos I-divine palette

LINERS by Fleur de Sante:

1. top lashline - Liquid Liner
2. bottom lasline - Automatic Liner, shade Violet


I am also wearing some corner lashes from kkcenterhk which I don't think like my eyeshape all that much but I tried :( 
Today i did a draft of what my NYE make-up will look like so hopefully I actually have a post for you guys about that. Can't promise, but am feeling uber inspired ;)


=)
V.


9 Comments:

Tina said...

beautiful makeup look

Deja said...

Lepe barve si izbrala :)
Pretty <3

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Thank youuu both. Red is such a nice pairing with silver, i find.

Robyn said...

Love the blending in the crease. Gorgeous!

MakeupMonologue said...

Love this look!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Robyn: I layered an orange color with a burgundy to make the transitions easier on me :)

Thanks, darling!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Robyn: I layered an orange color with a burgundy to make the transitions easier on me :)

Thanks, darling!

@MakeupMonologue: thank you, dear :)

a!k0 said...

Love your make up...I don't think there is one that I dont love :D happy new year to you!! may the new year brings you overwhelming joy and happiness!

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

Wow, what a stunning look! I love the colours you've used and I adore how lovely and shimmery it is.

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .