May 10, 2013

Leaves in May with Sleek Make-up

Hey guys =) 

Frogs, leaves and kryptonite; if that is the green you are after, try out Sleek Acid palette. It's, overall, loads of fun to any color lover. 

To recreate this, you'll need three things: Sleek
primer palette, Sleek Storm palette, Chaos palette and Sleek Acid palette.
I took the green cream shadow, put it all over the lid highlighter the inner corners with a whiteish gold shadow from Sleek Storm palette.


Po celi veki je nannešena zelena kremna senčka iz Sleek I-divine Primer paletke,  v notranji kotiček sem nanesla svetlo kovinsko zlato senčko iz Sleek Storm palete.

 On the lids I used neon green from Sleek Acid Palette, and black to deepen outer corners.

Veka: Sleek Acid I-divine, neonsko zelena senčk. V zunanjih kotičkih sem poglobila senčenje s črno.
        
  
In the crease, I used navy blue and baby blue eyeshadows from Chaos I-divine. 

V pregibu veke sem nanesla  mornarsko modro in svetlomodro senčko iz Chaos I-divine.
 

And that is about it. The liner is discontinued Essence gel liner.

liner: Essence gel liner v smaragdni barvi (šel iz prodaje)




Hope everybody is enjoying  spring and early summer days. I love how it stays so warm during the evenings.

=)

5 Comments:

Taya said...

Tole bom pa z veseljem kopirala, mi je zelo všeč. Imam vse, edino Primer palete ne, tako da bom glede tega malo improvizirala. :)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Taya: kakšen Essence kohl svinčnik ti lahko dobro služi za takšno stvar.

Lucy said...

Just found your blog and love it! Your looks are so fun! my blog: makeupcrazy1.blogspot.com if you want to visit it! :D Love your blog!!!!! Lucy

olgiepolgie said...

That green looks amazing! I'm still unsure about the Acid palette. Not sure that I'd use it too often.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@olgiepolgie: it's a good one to have if you don't already own many sugarpill shadows

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .