Feb 9, 2012

Look into my eyes and I'll own you

My fav smash hit of the summer =)

This is a very clean, soft yet defined neutral look with Lily Lolo eyeshadows. Blurred out warm crease, white highlight and lots of liner.

 

Products used as listed after the jump.
If you look at the lid color, you can see why I couldn't recommend Lily Lolo Miami Taupe in my swatches post (HERE). It's sheer, it doesn't do anything, you can barely see it has a taupe tinge when you apply it. Although it swatches nicely, I still stand behind what I said about this shadow and I would still not recommend it. 

In the crease I'm wearing Lily Lolo Brown Sugar eyeshadow that blends out to a nicely glowy shade. It's not frosty, it literally has that glow we all want in bronzers of MAC MSF-esque products.



To tie everything together, I added a thin liner of brown liquid liner on the top lashline. For extra warmth to go with the crease color I added a bit of gold eliner on the lower lashline.



 

I think the neutral girls are going to like this look. Am I right? =)


<3,
V.

3 Comments:

The Peach said...

A very pretty soft look!

Leira Yann said...

I love this soft look. Beautiful.

Alice Adams said...

Great look with that pair of pretty eyes. Latisse Online

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .