Apr 14, 2013

Chilli con Chocolate EOTD

Hey guys =)

This look is majorly inspired by my backlogged posts. I was going through them, editing and scheduling  some when I came across pictures of swatches over a year old. How can I write color description without
knowing exactly how the colors come out on my lids after more than a year :D?

So here is me doing research:
 Products used are Fyrinnae

eyeshadow in Red Panda, Barry M Dazzle Dust in shade Silver Brown (#52) and Essence I love NYC green cream liner.


 Inner corner highlight is the pinky gold shade from Sleek Sunset I-divine palette. 
Mascara is Essence Multi Action waterproof mascara - do not recommed this at all. Horrid spiral brush. 


All the shadows used are lovely products.
The base I used here is Darling Girl COsmetics Glitter Glue and the lid color was patted on. The red shadow was first sketched with a lip brush and then blended out with a crease brush. 




I like it. I wore it to the library. I was quite sad I had to take it off before bed. 



=) 
V

1 Comments:

olgiepolgie said...

This is really pretty! I love the green liner with the orange and brown shadows.

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .