Dec 18, 2010

Taupe and purple

Hi :)
I think by now you all know purple is my favorite color to wear.

I somehow knew purple would look cute against taupe.

I used IsaDora's Pearl Palette for the silvery taupe and the purple from IsaDora duo (pink and deep purple, do not know the name of it).

And after a good few blending strokes...
Here we are!

Also, I am testing a new mascara.
It's Essence Stays on. Lovin' the brush, majorly. Not fan of the forumla; too wet. 2 coats are the max before it starts to clump up.
Review is possible. ;)








I visited my family and my cat. His name is Lumpi (it means Mischief)and I was cracking up over his choice of bed.
His butt was on the window shelf, his head on the sofa and the rest of the 8 lbs were hanging in the 20 cm between the shelf and the sofa. LOLcat :)
Gotta love cats, right? :)
Regards,
~V.



4 Comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love the pearly sheen of the taupe :3 LOL your cat sounds like my dog - he'll plonk his butt down on the couch and then have his front legs on a leg rest in front of the couch.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@SilhouetteScreams
Bahahaah, awesome :)
I think I'll make a post dedicated to my cat, if I manage to liberate the pictures of my phone. It won't let me transfer them which is making me MAD.

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Haha aww cute Lumpi x3
My cat will sit on anything except a bare floor. In an empty room with a piece of paper on the floor, she'll head straight for that piece of paper. xD She sits on hard things like books, or in suitcases, or under blankets on beds. She also loves my computer chair for some reason, and always sits on it after I get up. I come back and have to scooch her off lol.

Speaking of my chair.. yesterday I was counting my BFTE jars on a giant plastic lid sitting on my bed. I put the lid on my chair to go to sleep, but today Cleo tried to jump up there and all my little jars went flying! I had to pick them all up from under my desk, but thankfully none of the lids came off. >.<

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー
LMAO cats are so awesome. they have such a unique approach to life

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .