Jun 1, 2012

I'm cheating with this tag, instead of doing it the RIGHT way, I'm just answering the questions and telling you the lovely gals from EYE GRAFFITI wanted to know these things about me :D

1. If you could be a mutant, what mutant power would you have?
Is there like an offical list of what mutant powers are?
Read people minds cuz I'm a nosey parker :P


2. Lipstick on the eyes, or eyeshadow on the lips?
I've done both and it worked beacuse I have crazy dry eyelids. But if you are twisting my arm to pick one I'd go for the eyeshadow because it's more hygenic and since its powder it doesn't breed an array of bacteria as easily as cream would so you get to use it a looooooong time.
Lipstick you'd need to sanitize before it goes anywhere near your eyes!
3. Which song is the ultimate best song with lyrics, music and artist included?
I do not think such thing exists. If it was the artist who created the music on their own and then be a performer, too .. well it's possbile I just do not know any. 




4. Do you feel uncomfortable having someone else doing your make up? 
Nope, as a general thing I'd love to have it done. By someone talented :D 
 but I've had a terrible experince with an Nvey ''MUA'' where I literally wanted to crawl into fetal position and DIE. She was rude and bitchy but it was my first experience with the brand. I loathe the brand ever since, didn't buy anything even though I like a few products a great deal.

 
5. Which celebrity would you like to do a total make over on, and why?
This is a hard one. I'd not be too happy with interfering  with somebody's personal style. Everybody in the show bizz is so image  conscious that their looks are planed out to a T. And I've learnt the hard way that when you judge others you are saying A LOT about your own insecurities - when you learn to be easy on yourself, you end up not giving a f* about how others chose to present themselves in public.

6. Which make up trend is getting no where near your face?
Nicky Minaj lipstick. HELL NO to lilac jizz lips.

 
7. What's your magic trick to get the perfect looking complexion?
Using minimal amount of a warmed up products and then layer them, spraying each layer with a hydrosol of choice.
 
8. Colour your hair like the rainbow or shave it all off?
Neither, I'm not that kind of girl. Although I'm much more likely to shave my head as a form of dealing with stress. Call it self-mutulation tendancies, if you will.

9. Best liquid or gel eyeliner you've ever laid your hands on?
I am very upset about the company that made this holy grail product of mine because they are a bunch of liars who claimed to be cruelty free when they really weren't. So, sorry, haven't tried any I'd like.

10. What brand do you own most of your make up from and why?
Hmm, see here is the problem - I own pretty much equal amounts of every brand because I like to venture into eyeshadow. I own most indie beacuse they offer inexpensive sample baggies that are easy to collect. I have Meow, Fyrinnae, EDM, DG Cosmetics and few bits and bobs from other companies
Have pletny of Sleek and Barry M, too.

For liners, lips and eyes all I own is Essence. Their longlasting line is AMAZING.


Main reason is the affordiblity and accessiblity, I guess.
11. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Anything that *I* think is wrong with me can be fixed by means of plastic surgery or, even cheaply, by just accepting who you are. Everything apart from one thing!
If I coud change something about me it would be my eye sensitivity, I would LOVE to wear eyeshadow and not water like I got an infection or something. The slightest speck of dust makes me cry you a river.

2 Comments:

Miss Sparkle said...

Fun tag!

If you wouldn't mind, would you please check out my blog and give me some tips? If so thank you!

silversparklebeauty.blogspot.com

EyeGraffiti said...

Yay! Loved to read this and I admire your strong opinions! Although I would love to see you wear lilac jizz lips lol ;)
Phlox

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .