Dec 30, 2010

earings Haul

I saw these in the store and went O_o CANDYYYYYYY



Naturally, I had to buy them! And they were only €1. The store is also having a massive sale with most hair accessories priced at 50 cents, and earings for 1 euro.
It's called Assessorize and it's in Maribor, if you walk up the aley from the Main Square. No, sicer vam bi lahko kar v slovenščini povedala :D hehe


They are cute and most people will probably cringe at the thought of me wearing them lol but I couldn't care less. They even inspired a make-up look;)

Happy Ney Year prep everyone.
<3, V.



4 Comments:

luckiebeauty said...

So cool! They look like candies :)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@luckiebeauty
yeah, they remind me of those ginormous lolipops

Val said...

Cute!! I love fun earrings :)

Val

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Val
I know, right :D

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .