Sep 3, 2011

Tea tins

My little indulgant spluruge.

Purchased at Cha online store, for Slovene customers only.


The Klimt tins are very small and come with tea samples. Cute.
There are ready-made mixes but you can choose 4 different ones from the drop menu






And these boxes were on sale so I bought two. Been getting a lot of use out of them.



Thank you for dropping by <3.
V.

Enter my Essence LE 50's Girl Reloaded Lipsticks Giveaway
giveaway, Essence 50's girl realoeded lipstick, swatches, picture, review, 03 I'ma sailing, 02 Back to the 50's


Želite mineralno senčilo znamke EDM? Kliknite na sliko in sodelujte v nagradni igri. bronze make-up look

1 Comments:

Cmp said...

They're so pretty!!! I love this kind of cans, unfortunately for me my boyfriend doesn't have the same feelings about them :))

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .