Sep 27, 2012

A pinch of Saffron

Hey guys 

I have a color layering look for you.  I used a brighter warm copper base and topped it with a sheer cool toned pink. Brought some warmth back with the orange crease color. 

Products used:


BASE: a bright shimmery copper cream eyeshadow applied all over the moving upper lid, avoidng the crease line.

Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Enrapture

LID COLOR a shimmery dusty pink applied all over the cream shadow, but not the area around the tear duct, that is where the highlight goes

 Lily Lolo mineral eyeshadow in Pink Champagne

 

TEAR DUCT: a shimmery light gold color to highlight the inner corners of the eyes and smudged slighlty on the lower lashine.

Gosh loose eyeshaodw in Paradise



CREASE: a bright matte orange color put in the crease and blended outward. I made sure not to bring it too far into the eyes so it does not connect to the bridge of my nose. I kinda stops half way

 Sundara Cosmetics eyeshadow in Saffron

 

And I'm wearing a orangy brown kohl penicl in my waterline.

That's about it
=)

V.

0 Comments:

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .