Sep 12, 2010

Everyday Minerals Yays and Nays

If you read my previous post you know what I managed to acquire.
This is going to be a brief run-through of all the things that I liked and the ones that I didn't like.


Let me start with the rejects.  I don't particulary like them simply because there are more pigmented dupes in my collection. I already ''recycled'' Bird bath and Smokey Pink.











   






My precious <3: 




























     This is the batch that I *KNOW* for a fact I'll get a lot use of. I don't really ever want to run out of Midnight Rose blush! It's so darn pretty.









 Lovely everyday colors.


I don't have many neutrals, because I love colors that much. But I just discovered how flattering these shades are on my blue eyes.

3 Comments:

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Beautiful colors! The only one I have out of all of those is Sprung. Do you have swatches of these anywhere? I'd love to see the Midnight Rose blush, it looks so pretty!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Oops, nevermind.. I just found the other entry with swatches! Thanks! ;D

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー

Sure I have ;)
YOu can click the tag Everyday Minerals (it only has 4 or 5 posts). Or go here directly: http://gone2rehabbrb.blogspot.com/2010/09/everyday-minerals-swap.html

Ps. I gave your blog a Happy 101 Award, just giving you the heads up :)

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .