Sep 6, 2011

Haul: Catrice and Essence

Catrice cosmetics have finally made their way into Slovene beauty market. I'm glad because I got 
to pick up these gems.
Reviews and swatches coming soon =) But I'm too excited not to show you a groop-ie. 



Essence Natuventurista LE blush stain and gel liner reviewed and swatched HERE
The rest are discontinued items and i got them for € 0.99/piece. Am happy about that.






Short, but sweet.
Don't be shy and stick around for swatches and reviews of the new goodies I got.

<3,



V Enter my Essence LE 50's Girl Reloaded lisptick giveaway. Lipsticks included in the prize are 02 I'm sailing and 03 Back to the 50's
giveaway, Essence 50's girl realoeded lipstick, swatches, picture, review, 03 I'ma sailing, 02 Back to the 50's

Želite mineralno senčilo znamke EDM? Kliknite na sliko in sodelujte v nagradni igri. bronze make-up look
 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .