Jan 27, 2012

Dazzle Dust # 100 Brass swatches

Why, yes, we all know  how much I adore Barry M Dazzle Dusts. I'm working on collecting most of them and I'm relying on special promotions that come far in between. I seriously  do NOT need to be buying eyeshadow at regular price. I shouldn't be buying eyeshadow, period. lol

 

Please, keep on reading to see swatch and review of  Barry M Dazzle Dust # 100 Brass.
Here it is in all it's glory. 

 I have to say it acts like a typical mineral eyeshadow with little to no binders in them. You need a sticky base, primers don't work. Or use them wet, that's always a very good method with any loose shadow or pigment


It's finely milled, no gross or gritty glitter chunks that I hate. It's, however, very very shimmery. Which all accounts for smooth, effortless  and even application. Pigmentation is awesome, too.

The amount of product you get is insane; literally packed up to the lid.

My complaint - it goes even brassier on my skintone. It's almost burnt orange on me. Neutral or pink undertone ladies won't have this issue.

I blanked out the shadow on the right, which I see is not a good idea.
So to make up for it, I'm making a separte post with comparing similary toned Dazzle Dusts.

 

If you are on the market for a full sized bronze at an affordable price, you might want to look into getting this little pot.

Hope the swatches help,
 <3
V.

6 Comments:

Mai said...

I wish the dazzle dusts were easier to get in the US. I have two when I went to the UK and I really really like them!

olgiepolgie said...

These are gorgeous eyeshadows! I definitely prefer Dazzle Dusts over my MAC pigments. Much cheaper too.

SilhouetteScreams said...

I totally get what you mean about the colour going brassy. MAC Amber Lights is orangey enough in the pan, then I apply it and it's like pure orange LOL

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Mai- wellthat sucks, it's so rare to see something inaccessible in the States. It is usually the other way around with all of us moaning how we can't get any of the cool stuff all you guys rave about

@ogliepolgie - well, as least most Dazzle Dusts are paraben-free

@SilhouetteScreams - tis uttery annoying. do you think a cooler tone base would help?

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Pretty, I've never tried Barry M.. I like colors like this though, I should wear them more often :)

Mateja Mateja said...

Jaz imam toliko Dazzle Dustov na wishlisti ... :D Zdaj moram pa še tega dodat! :D

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .