Sep 1, 2012

Shadows are falling and so are leaves

Hey guys =) 

I wanted to feature my new favorite neutral eyeshadow in a make-up look. I think this is such a cute color,  it would look lovely on everybody.


The wonderful product used here are



    • Darling Girl Cosmetics e/s in Falling Leaves 

    • Essence Go Wild Longlasting Eyepencil; the lilac color under my  lower lashes


It reminds me slightly of a Fyrinnae eyeshadow, either Sacred or Trickery.
You would think it's a silly title for a post but unfortunately, the recent heat wave has taken it's toll on the poor trees, so many leaves are burnt. Not only the leaves but some even have branches dried out. 
Current bushes didn't even get a chance to form fruit; they look like they got caught on fire. Sad. 

I'm hoping the fall can hurry up and gets it's layz butt over here already.

(EDIT: fall has arrived and so has rain. It's getting signliciantly fresher and I dedicded I need transitional shoes to tie me over to witner :P)

Hope all is well where all of you are at, though.

xo, V.


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty. So subtle, and perfect for this season!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Kiss My Sparkle: Thanks so much =)
Autumn is my second favorite season, right after spring.

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .