Feb 16, 2013

Literal Interpretation of Snow Lily Lolo angelic

Hey guys =)

We've been experiencing extended winter with loads of snow. I haven't had a chance to enjoy watching snow fall for on a daily basis for years. It's pretty to look at, but you better not need to be anywhere :P

I did a wintery look and this is how a white shimmery shadow with white glitter reflects in the sun:


I used:
Lily Lolo eyeshadow in Angelic foiled all over the lid.
In the crease, I used satin finish grey eyeshadow by BeYu.

My entire eye is lined with a blue eyeliner
 
I dabbed just a smidge of shimmery highlight in a thin line directly under the brows.

I found it really mesmorizing how it resembled snow crystals when they are hit by strong sun. Pretty much exactly the same play and reflection of light! Amazing.
 

I would never have thought this will be the eyeshadow I'd end up liking this much. When I first swatched it the white glitter went everywhere and It made be all like eww.
Glad I gave it a chance, it's stunning. 

=)
V.

4 Comments:

Deja said...

Ooo. leeep <3

Gone2RehabBRB said...

It was soooo spawkly

olgiepolgie said...

So beautiful and shimmery! I love the blue liner with it.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@olgiepolgie: Thanks. It was such a glistenfest!

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .