Jul 19, 2013

Peek-a-blue, I choose you

Hey, everyone

As much as I always whine how unispired I am ... well, I got inspired this time. 
I was looking at Sleek Pout Paints I won in last year's Sleek Summer Competition. I had not even torn the seal on them, so I gave them a quick play. I decided they were the perfect media for me to have a bit of fun.  

On top of them, I still love my rainbow earings and wanted to do an eye look with coordinating colors. 
This is what my face turned out to be.

I was imformed such results are known as ''Crayola crayons gang raping your face'' make-up. Phahaha, I'll  take that.



I altered the brightness for this picture because It is so awesome I *need* to have it as my fb profile picture. 


Sleek Pout Paint in Peek-a-boo and Sleek Chaos palette in the crease and temples.
Sorry,  sharpness imparied pictures for this one. 

=)
V.

3 Comments:

Taya said...

Prva fotka je res zelo lepa. :)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Taya: Hvala. :)Včasih me slike v fazi ''post production'' prav presenetijo.

olgiepolgie said...

All I can say is wow!

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .