Sep 25, 2010

Dupe City - Barry M Dazzle Dust in 25 Rust

Za slovensko objavo klikni barry-m-dazzle-dust-barva-rust

Great news  for everybody who is a  fan of Barry M Dazzle Dust in Rust (number 25) - it dupable with a cheaper product!
To view my post with tons of swatches and pictures of Barry M, you may wish to read

You will find the exact dupe for it in the Sleek i-Divine Original Palette.
I have pictures of my Sleek palettes, along with all the swatches right here - Sleek Palettes Swatches.

Here are the pictures to back up my statement. Swatched over a water-soluble white facepaint.
I suppose it is good news for UK passers-by, as these products are all
easily accessable in the UK.
The colors are spot on!

Hmmm, do you think letting go of the Barry M Dazzle Dust in # 25 Rust would be the right thing to do?
I doubt it I'd be able to use it up before its shelf-life comes to an end.

Decisions, decisions. :/

<3,
~V.

0 Comments:

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .